- How to get rid of spider veins naturally
How to get rid of spider veins naturally
If you want to know how to get rid of spider veins naturally, it is important to first understand a little bit about why you are getting spider vein symptoms in the first place. Here are 5 factors that can influence why you have spider vein on legs and associated symptoms such as aching legs and feet, poor circulation, tingling legs, and puffy ankles.
1. YOUR MUM: Unconditional love, support and… perhaps a spider vein inheritance. Unfortunately family history increases your chances of getting spider vein symptoms.
2. YOUR JOB: Are you a Nurse? Teacher? Hair stylist perhaps? Jobs that keep you standing on your feet also leave gravity to work against you for much of the day; increasing your chances for spider vein symptoms.
3. YOUR GENDER: Got to love those hormones. Sorry ladies, being female leaves you with a greater chance of developing spider veins.
4. THE SUN: Love a great tan? Unfortunately, UV light and sun damage is a risk factor for developing spider veins on legs.
5. PRESSURE: This can even be as simple as sitting cross-legged frequently. Lady-like? Yes. But a bad habit when it comes to spider veins!
Click 'Find out More' to discover more about natural spider vein treatments in Australia and how to get rid of spider veins naturally.